Prep Time: 1hr
What you need:
- 1 Cup Green Lentils, washed, boiled and cooled
- 1 Medium Cucumber, cut into small cubes
- 1 Large Yellow or Orange Capsicum, cut into small cubes
- 2 Medium Tomatoes, cut into small pieces
- 1 Ripe Avocado, cut into small cubes
- ½ Cup Chopped Fresh Coriander
- 2 (or more) round moulds
- Juice of 1 Lemon (or more to taste)
- 1 Small Garlic, crushed
- 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar (or more to taste)
- Sea Salt & Pepper
Mix the salad ingredients together in a bowl, except for the avocado.
Mix all the dressing ingredients and add it and add it to your bowl and mix well.
Prepare your 2 plates. You can use round moulds or any other shape you got.
Pour the contents in, let it set in the fridge for 20 minutes to hold together better.
Before serving, add avocado cubes on top, remove the mould slowly and sprinkle sea salt and pepper!
Amazing mix of textures and flavors!