Serves 4 to 5
Prep Time: 20’
What you need:
- 1 Pack Ready Crunchy Salad Mix (170g)
- 1 Pack Roquette Leaves (100g)
- 1 Can of Chickpeas (400g)
- 6 to 8 Pieces of Sundried Tomatoes
- 10 Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 100g Feta Cheese, crumbled
- ½Tbsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1Tsp Dried Thyme
Dressing: Honey Mustard Vinaigrette
- Olive Oil
- Lemon Juice
- Red Wine Vinegar
- Water (to break the acidity)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
These ingredients are used to make the vinaigrette, use as much as you like from each. Some people prefer a more acid or a more sour, go for what you like.
You can also add garlic to this dressing. And you can use Cider Vinegar or any other kind. I had Red Wine Vinegar at the time.
- Roasted Pine Nuts
- Sprinkle of fresh Wild Thyme
Wash and prepare all your ingredients. Put them all in a large salad bowl, pour the dressing over, mix well and enjoy with a slice of toast and a glass of cold white wine; or Pita bread or whatever you like!
It’s super refreshing! I love it!